DIRECTIONS TO OUR LIVE MEETINGS
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about Youth Achievers USA (t/a YouthUSA).
Cost-effective nonprofit operation is a top priority for YouthUSA. We use an easy to access LIVE MEETINGS feature to conduct business meetings.
These meetings rely on participants who are READY, WILLING and ABLE to save time and money on collaborative efforts. You can fully participate in our interactive LIVE MEETINGS by following some basic instructions.
You will need a working computer with webcam connected to hi-speed internet. Please do not use a mobile device for our LIVE MEETINGS.
Here are some important steps to help you get you into our LIVE MEETINGS. Please Note: Web Access to SKYPE-FOR-BUSINESS is NOT the same as your personal version of SKYPE
1. You will need a working computer with webcam connected to hi-speed internet.
2. You need to get your computer ready BEFORE the scheduled meeting.
3. Use your Microsoft EDGE browser for the meeting.
4. Open your browser to www.youthusa.net/meetings
5. Click YouthUSA LIVE MEETINGS
6. Select the Web App, Download it and install it to your computer.
7. Reboot your computer after the install.
8. Click on LIVE MEETINGS
9. Select Web App
10. As a guest, you need to type in your Name
11. You will see a CAMERA and MICROPHONE icon at the bottom center of the LIVE MEETING window.
12. You will see a CHAT feature at the bottom left of the LIVE MEETING window.
13. YouthUSA provides technical assistance in lighting and camera placement to enhance your participation in LIVE MEETINGS.
Youth Achievers USA Institute is a national 501c3 public charity. Recognition as a Guidestar Platinum level participant reflects our corporate commitment to transparency. In preparation for our meeting, we hope you will review our on demand public profile at Guidestar. In preparation for our meeting, we hope you will review our programs, 10-year strategic plan and non-disclosure agreement at www.YouthUSA.net